The Predator Platform is the perfect complement to the Mantis Saddle. One of the age-old questions for the new saddle hunter is, “what do I do with my feet?” The Predator Platform is a simple, yet elegant answer to this question. The Predator is a pivot style platform that sets up up in 30 seconds on any tree in the woods. If you can climb it, you can hunt it.
The Predator is a custom silica sand cast of high tensile A356-T6 aluminum hand poured at a foundry located in Minnesota. We engineered an i-beam post with a cast ZipCam button for an ultra strong attachment point for our ZipCam strap. The platform also has traction tread built into the sides for added control on slippery mornings, and wings designed to help saddle hunters move around the tree for a shot.
The Predator was designed from the ground up with the saddle hunter in mind. Check out the development story here.
- Patent pending design
- Weight: 2lb 15 oz (w/o strap), 3lb 5 oz (with strap)
- 360 degree shooting
- Packs small & flat for easy transport
- Fully adjustable for awkward or leaning trees
- Traction Tread for superior boot grip
- ZipCam button CAST into the i-beam post for extreme strength and durability
- WINGS added for solid pivot points
- Predator platform base is 11.75 x 11.75. When folded it’s 3.5″ tall.
53 ounces total weight
*300 lb weight limit