1. Place the back of the Predator (i) against the tree at the desired hunting position with the tree bracket firmly against the bark.
2. With one loop attached to the ZipCam Button (j), pass the free end of the ZipCam attachment strap (k) around the tree, and attach the second loop to the ZipCam button (j) (figure 9).
3. Tighten the ZipCam attachment strap (k) as tightly as you can with the platform base in the upright position (figure 10).
4. Push the Predator base down into the hunting position while applying significant pressure to the top of the cast aluminum post. You may have to repeat steps 3 and 4 depending on the type of tree you are hunting (figure 11).
5. Attach your Tether BEFORE climbing onto the Predator platform.