Before putting on your TETHRD® Eberhart Signature Series Saddle (E.S.S.) it is important to familiarize yourself the saddle features before hunting with it.
PUTTING ON YOUR SADDLE
1. Hold the waistbelt (a) around your waist (Fig 1.2).
2. Buckle the waistbelt (a) around the waist and adjust snugly. (Fig 1.2)
3. At least 3 inches of webbing tail must extend from the waistbelt buckle after the waistbelt has been adjusted correctly. Adjusting the three-bar sliders
(b) on the waistbelt may be necessary to extend the length of the webbing tail to the correct length.
4. Pull the leg loop center between your legs and up
to the leg loop connection (c) (Fig 1.3), then secure the adjustable hook buckles (d) and adjust snugly as drop testing suggests that leg loops help in an event of a fall (Fig. 1.3). On the E.S.S the leg loop (c) will be located on the bridge rings. Be certain the webbing is not twisted.
5. The waistbelt must fit snugly around your waist. It should ride below your rib cage and above the top of your hip bone. The leg loops should fit snugly, as drop testing suggests that leg loops help in an event of a fall, but shouldn’t restrict movement.
ADJUSTING THE BRIDGE
1. Inspect your bridge strap (a) before every hunt for signs of wear and damage.
2. NEVER remove the triglide buckle (b) from the bridge strap or the bridge strap from the bridge ring (c) for any reason.
3. Locate the triglide buckle (b) on the bridge strap (a) on the E.S.S. saddle.
4. Using your hands, pull the tag end of the bridge strap in or out to the desired length (Fig 2.2).
5. Once adjusted to your preferred length (Fig. 2.2), applying weight to the bridge strap will cause the triglide to hold securely.
Try different bridge lengths quickly and easily to achieve maximum comfort.
Full Video Instructions Coming Soon.