Tethrd exists to teach the hunting community about saddle hunting and to inspire people to get outside and hunt. But not everyone is cut out for the Tethrd Team. We need hunters who are passionate about saddle hunting and teaching others about the outdoors. We need hunters that are influencers and hardcore about their pursuits. Our Tethrd Team isn’t just a title – you’ll receive huge discounts, free gear, as well as promotion through out Tethrd Social Networks. You’ll also be required to produce content (blog posts, articles, video, podcasts, pictures, etc.) and promote the brand.
If that sounds like you, apply below with the following information:
- How long have you been a saddle hunter? (new hunters are ok)
- What type of hunting do you do? (private/public, run-n-gun, preset spots, out of state, etc.)
- How much experience do you have with Tethrd products?
- Why do you think you’d be a good fit for the Tethrd Team?
- Include your social media and influencer links. While this isn’t a requirement, we need pro-staffers that can help spread the saddle hunting message with the hunting community.