Ernie, Greg, John Eberhart, and Andy May had the chance to sit down with Mark Kenyon from Wired to Hunt. We got to talk all things saddle hunting.
- The history that John Eberhart, Andy May, Ernie Power, and Greg Godfrey have with saddle hunting
- The minimum equipment you need to get out saddle hunting
- Helpful accessories to consider
- The best ways to get up and down a tree quickly and quietly
- Greg Godfrey’s efficient process for ascending a tree and setting up his saddle
- Pro-tips for prepping saddle trees in the off-season
- How comfortable are saddles and advice for customizing them for your body
- Different positions to use in tree to extend your sits
- Can saddles work for big people?
- How to make perfect shots from a tree saddle
- Advice for practicing from a saddle
- How to pick the right trees for saddle hunting
- Caution on moving in tree
- Best advice for new and experienced saddle hunters