VersaStraps come in 2 different options: Mini VersaStraps and VersaStraps.
The VersaStraps have a 2.5″ link spacing and are specifically designed for a larger button like the Lone Wolf stick button, Hawk Helium button, AlumiButtons from Dan O, or other attachment buttons from 1.25″ up to 2″ at it’s widest point.
VersaStraps don’t just work for sticks. They can be used anywhere an ultra strong daisy chain style strap would work. The Mini and Standard VersaStraps work very well with the Tethrd Predator Platform since the UHMWPE fiber doesn’t stretch.
VersaStraps are made of woven (not stitched) Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) fibers, commonly referred to as Dyneema or Amsteel. This is one of the strongest fibers on earth. It’s used in everything from bowstrings to body armor. We use the same fiber for our Mantis Saddle Bridge. Hunter’s get the benefit of incredible strength without sacrificing weight (see the teency weency itty bitty weights listed below).
- 3/4″ wide and weighs 4 grams per foot (.14 ounce)
- 2.5″ distance between “links”
- Perfect for versabuttons that are 1.25″ or more at the widest point
- Use on Lone Wolf Sticks, Hawk Helium Sticks, etc.
- Shock cord added FREE with all Single and 4 Pack orders
- Ghost Grey color for maximum concealment
- 4 pack is 4.4 ounces
- 1,500 lb average breaking strength
- 8′ length for each strap
NEVER use the last link on the VersaStraps or Mini VersaStraps. Click below for detailed usage instructions.