The Tree Tether is one of the most important pieces of kit in your arsenal. The Tether safely connects you to the tree and enables you to maneuver for a shot. We didn’t want to tie giant knots in our ropes like other manufacturers. Figure eight knots add a lot of extra weight and unnecessary bulk to your tether. All our ropes come with a factory spliced eye to minimize bulk and reduce weight. It’s easier to pack, looks better, and lightens your load. That’s how we roll.
We chose to include an ultra-lightweight Carabiner. They’re more expensive, but ounces add up to pounds, and pounds are bad. The carabiner model will vary based on inventory, but we use the Wild Country Ascent Lite & the Black Diamond Mini Pearbiner based on stock.
- 1/2″ x 8′ (finished length) Double Braid climbing rated rope
- 5″ factory spliced eye with heat sealed terminal end with prusik cord and stopper knot
- 26kN/6,000 lb minimum breaking strength rating
- Weather resistant 100% Polyester construction
- Color: Camo
- Friction Hitch: 6mm Sterling Prusik loop
- Color: Black
- 1x Quality Lightweight Carabiner
- 26kN/6,000 lb minimum breaking strength
13 Ounce Total Weight