The Tree Tether is one of the most important pieces of kit in your arsenal. The Tether safely connects you to the tree and enables you to maneuver for a shot. We didn’t want to tie giant knots in our ropes like other manufacturers. Figure eight knots add a lot of extra weight and unnecessary bulk to your tether. All our ropes come with factory spliced eyes to minimize bulk and reduce weight. It’s easier to pack, looks better, and lightens your load. That’s how we roll.
We chose the Wild Country Carabiner because the Ropeman 1 (Also made by Wild Country) works perfectly with it. We don’t go in the woods without it and these Ascent Lite carabiners work perfectly with the Ropeman.
- 1/2″ x 8′ (finished length) Double Braid climbing rated rope
- 5″ factory spliced eye with heat sealed terminal end
- 26kN/6,000 lb minimum breaking strength rating
- Weather resistant 100% Polyester construction
- Color: Camo
- Friction Hitch: 6mm Sterling Prusik loop
- Color: Black
- 1x Wild Country Ascent Lite Carabiner
- 26kN/6,000 lb minimum breaking strength
13 Ounce Total Weight