The Lineman Belt is one of the most important pieces of kit in your arsenal. It enables you to remain connected to the tree during the climb and setup. Statistically these are the most dangerous parts of the hunt, and the Lineman Belt substantially reduces your risk of injury.
We didn’t want to tie giant knots like other manufacturers. Figure eight knots add a lot of extra weight and bulk to the Lineman belt. All our ropes come with a factory spliced eye to minimize bulk and reduce weight. It’s easier to pack, looks better, and lightens your load. That’s how we roll.
We chose to include two quality lightweight carabiners because the Ropeman 1 is pretty much a must-have upgrade for our Lineman Belts. We don’t go in the woods without it and these upgraded carabiners work perfectly with the Ropeman. Carabiner model may vary based on inventory.
- 1/2″ x 8′ (finished length) Double Braid climbing rated rope
- 2″ Factory spliced eye with heat sealed terminal end
- 26kN/6,000 lb minimum breaking strength rating
- Weather resistant 100% Polyester construction
- Color: Camo
- Friction Hitch: 6mm Sterling Prusik loop
- Color: Black
- QTY 2 – Quality lightweight locking Carabiner
- 26kN/6,000 lb strength
11 Ounce Total Weight