The SBW Heater is the world’s first modular tree saddle insulation system. It attaches to the bottom of your Mantis Saddle to keep your butt nice and toasty on those late season hunts. Convective wind currents work in your favor to stay cool during the early season. Once old man winter sets in, those same convective wind currents can rob you of precious warmth. The SBW Heater kicks that old man right in the teeth and keeps you in the saddle longer.
The SBW Heater is in the final prototyping stages. A full video update is coming soon.
- Patent Pending design
- Climshield Synthetic Insulation for ultimate weatherproof warmth
- Compatible with almost every brand of saddle
- Ultra-quiet and Ultra-soft micro-fleece construction
- One size fits all design
- Easy shock cord adjustment for ventilation or warmth as well as comfort
- 1 finger molle attachment for easy deployment
- Comes in True Timber Strata camo for ultimate concealment
- Weighs only 6 ounces!