VersaStraps come in 2 different options: Mini VersaStraps and VersaStraps.
The Mini VersaStraps have a 1.75″ link spacing and are specifically designed for small “versabutton” style stick attachments. If your sticks have a strap attachment button that is 1.25″ or less at it’s widest point, the Mini VersaStrap daisy chain style strap will work perfectly for you. DIY buttons, Lone Wolf Custom Gear buttons, and Beast Gear buttons all work well with the Mini VersaStrap.
VersaStraps don’t just work for sticks. They can be used anywhere an ultra strong daisy chain style strap would work. The Mini and Standard VersaStraps work very well with the Tethrd Predator Platform since the UHMWPE fiber doesn’t stretch.
VersaStraps are made of woven (not stitched) Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) fibers, commonly referred to as Dyneema or Amsteel. This is one of the strongest fibers on earth. It’s used in everything from bowstrings to body armor. We use the same fiber for our Mantis Saddle Bridge. Hunter’s get the benefit of incredible strength without sacrificing weight (see the teency weency itty bitty weights listed below).
- 3/4″ wide and weighs 4 grams per foot (.14 ounce)
- 1.75″ distance between “links”
- Perfect for versabuttons that are 1.25″ or less at the widest point
- Use on Lone Wolf Custom Gear sticks, Hunting Beast Gear sticks, or DIY sticks with small versabuttons
- Shock cord added FREE with all Single and 4 Pack orders
- Ghost Grey color for maximum concealment
- 4 pack is 4.4 ounces
- 1,500 lb average breaking strength
- 8′ length for each strap
NEVER use the last link on the VersaStraps or Mini VersaStraps. Click below for detailed usage instructions.